Top 5 lists!
Nothing like a top 5 list to make ya smile! so here’s a few…
Top 5 things to plan for the holidays!
- WHO- Find out who is coming this year and if anyone has food allergies!
- WHAT- Assign dishes so everyone’s included.
- WHERE- Who’s hosting this year’s holiday gala?
- WHEN- Respect the Host and/or Hostess by having a set time of arrival.
- WHY- Make some fun plans to create a memorable party. See more on Pinterest!
Top 5 things to destress your day before it even starts…
- Wake up 15 mins. early so you have some “me time” before your busy day starts.
- Drink a big glass of water before your coffee. Hydration is key for a happy body.
- EAT BREAKFAST! Your brain needs power to wake up and have an awesome day!
- Don’t worry about your outfit, makeup, and hair so much… remember people like you for you.
- Count your blessings! Be thankful for what you DO have.
Top 5 fun brain builders…
Top 5 things to do while you’re waiting…
- Close your eyes and listen! It’s amazing what you can hear and imagine when you focus.
- Plan your next hour. Then you’ll be extra organized and make up for the lost time.
- Find the rhythm! Tap your toe to any beat you hear and let your mind wander in song. If you’re extra inclined, you can add some thigh slappin’!
- Excercise you brain. Even twiddling your thumbs without touching them is a good brain teaser!
- Try to say the alphabet backwards! Good luck!